PDA

View Full Version : Wanna get in to Dash8

BOGAN
1st Sep 2003, 17:48
Hello there
I`m keen on applying for the Dash8 job in Osaka. Anyone know where I start??

Thanks
:E

Jlougheed
2nd Sep 2003, 03:41
Try Parc aviation http://www.parc-group.com/

Hajj Man
2nd Sep 2003, 04:00
BOGAN,

Write to this lady in PARC

Jacquie Breslin
Flight Crew Resources
Parc Aviation
Tel +353 1 816 1747
Fax +353 1 816 1711
Email [email protected]

She is the Dash-8 Job lady.

Dash 8 Q400 Contract

The contract is Air Nippon Network (A-net), a subsidiary airline of Air Nippon (ANK) and part of the All Nippon Airways group. ANK currently operates a fleet of 44 aircraft including 5 x Dash 8 300 series aircraft operated by A-net. It is now proposed to introduce the Dash 8 Q400 series to their fleet.

The Q400 series will initially operate 15 round trips a day from Itami,Osaka to Kochi. The Air Nippon route network serves 42 domestic airports in Japan including Sapporo, Fukuoka and Okinawa aswell as an international service to Taipei. Air Nippon has the most services in and out of Japanese airports.

As is a requirement by the Japanese Civil Aviation Bureau (JCAB) all successful candidates will be required to complete a Japanese ATPL. The Training period will be about 4-5 months and broken down as follows : 2 -2 ½ weeks in Tokyo in Ground School, CRM & Radiotelephony, 2 - 2 ½ months either North America or Europe Simulator training and further Ground School, 5 - 7 weeks Local Flight Training, 'On Job Training' & Route Training.

slice
5th Sep 2003, 11:15
Hajj man - are they interested in type rated people only????

BOGAN
5th Sep 2003, 16:22
Slice
No you don`t. I found out you need 500 hours turbine multi crew time. Min total time of 2500.

But there are no more vacancies. They were filled last week.

Good luck