PDA

View Full Version : OzBash 2003

flyboy6876
28th Aug 2003, 11:01
Just a reminder that the OzBash happens next week in Perth from the 4th to the 7th.

All of the relevant information is on the Ozbash thread in the Bashes forum.

Anyone looking for more details please PM me.

Come on folks, I know theres a few Perth peops on here, and it would be good to get together!:ok:

OzExpat
29th Aug 2003, 18:54
Hey gaunty, I think flyboy is referring to you... :O

flyboy6876
30th Aug 2003, 18:34
OzEx, Gaunty is already on board;) ITs the other Perth pilots, wannabes, cabin crew:ok: :E and other flying folk that are not anwering!

C'mon folks, lets show the rest of Oz how WA people can party!:cool:

DX Wombat
30th Aug 2003, 21:50
I am hoping to persuade two or three of the other Air Safari Ladies to join PPRuNe and join us at the bash. Watch this space. :ok:

Not_Another_Pot
1st Sep 2003, 13:47
If it was Monday night I could make it!

flyboy6876
1st Sep 2003, 15:14
C'mon N_A_P, with that fancy flying machine, I'm sure you could buzz down for a bit of a bash;) :p

Not_Another_Pot
1st Sep 2003, 15:28
Better not or Mrs NAP will kill me!

I'll be down on the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday if anyone wants to catch up.

NAP

flyboy6876
1st Sep 2003, 16:08
NAP, are you still going to be here Wednesday night? If so, we'll probably be getting together at some or other pub (still to be decided) as the Day 0 for the bash:ok:

flyboy6876
1st Sep 2003, 20:00
Ok, Wednesday is a few drinks at the Left Bank starting at about 19H00. Looking forward to seeing people:ok:

OpsNormal
1st Sep 2003, 20:56
Oh yeah Nap will probably be there, problem is you'll just have to prise him out of JTT for long enough to pour some grog down his throat. You'll see why when you see her new livery and toys..... :ok:

Flyboy, if you know Nap then I feel trully sorry for you..... ;)

Have one for me Napster. :}

compressor stall
1st Sep 2003, 20:57
There's a lift (car :( )going from your part of the world on thursday morning at 0700 and returning friday evening.

Unless you're flying your little machine and want someone to share the fuel bill :D .

CS

Not_Another_Pot
2nd Sep 2003, 08:02
I tried but no leave pass :( (Fathers Day on Sunday)

If anyone wants a lift to JT on Monday morning just PM me.

I'll be around Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights (next week) if anybody wants to get together. Dont get me too drunk cause I have flights tests on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Have fun at the bash boys!

NAP