View Full Version : GF interview/ selection process

767Europe
27th Aug 2003, 15:55
Is there anybody who can give me information about the GF interview and/or selection process??
What kind of questions can you expect during the interview?
Is there anything else they ask during the first interview (Questionaire 767 for example)?

Thank you for your help

767Europe
1st Sep 2003, 22:48
Come on!! Nobody who can give me a clue??

Hajj Man
2nd Sep 2003, 03:42
767EUROPE,

You have to relize that most guys that have the information will hord it to themselves and not share it because you pose a threat to them.

Anyhow I am also trying to get an interview there and I have a buddy that went to the interview in London a couple months ago and he said there was one question on the fuel system and when he nailed that it was just a chit chat session about your aviation life.

If you really want to work there just relax and go in there to chit chat with these guys is all I can tell you to do.

That is all I have.

Also be prepared if they offer you the job on the spot and want you to start next day or very soon after that.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Hajj Man
:ok:

what_goes_up
2nd Sep 2003, 04:37
Hi Guys

Did that for A320 last spring but I guess it willbe about the same for 757.

Tech quiz on a320 (System description, limitations...) just about like the one after the conversion course.
Then a nice chat with two guys from HR and the Chief Pilot. CRM topics, technical matters and procedures (TCAS...).

All in a very relaxed manner. Got there and be easy on it. They won't eat you!

Good luck!!

W_G_U:ok:

Viscount Sussex
5th Sep 2003, 16:47
what_goes_up

I didn't know that GF had B757's or a chief pilot. You live and learn.
:hmm:

what_goes_up
8th Sep 2003, 17:34
75, 76... all the same prehistoric bunch of metal for a tamagochi driver ;) .
Of course just fingertroubles!