PDA

View Full Version : Origin

incidentreport
27th Aug 2003, 08:19
Does anyone know what is happening with Origin? Are they employing? With Virgin Blue coming over here how do you all think this will affect the airlines over here? Will it make any stronger/weaker? Just a topic starter.....

lethalweapon
27th Aug 2003, 10:39
Um

wack1
28th Aug 2003, 14:37
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:E

wack1
29th Aug 2003, 11:51
Someone must know something:E :E :E :E

BattleSTARGalatica
2nd Sep 2003, 05:08
I heard something from a reliable source the other day......... but I forgot. sorry:O

CT7
2nd Sep 2003, 12:26
Well they will probably need to start replacing the Captains they are losing / have lost to Air NZ.
Otherwise aircraft are going to be sitting on the ground while the new pilots are on the ground course...

Awesome planning, excellent!:ok:

ZK-DAN
2nd Sep 2003, 14:20
I think there's a ground course starting in about a month and JSA seems to be getting busy doing LHS conversion training.

incidentreport
9th Sep 2003, 04:42
Apparently they are running a ground course in a few weeks.... but no good to all those wannabees.... apparently they are only running it for those that were ment to be on the course that got haulted a while back. Anyone know anything about this? What happened to the Virgin / Origin deal? I heard that they were going to come up with a 'code share' deal or something along those lines.

BCF Breath
13th Sep 2003, 21:07
Seems that Origin, or old Robert I. has got his knickers in a twist about Mt Cook running a HN-CH route.

What a shame. :{

Maybe it's time Air NZ took a few more of his senior pilots to slow him down even more :ok:

Big Bruiser
15th Sep 2003, 14:06
Origin have enough crew but are running a 31 course for metro crew who were laid off earlier.... there is one less L/H conv now on the 41 due to someone taking out questions from his LAST atpl exam and being caught - that IS clever ! :confused:

BCF Breath
22nd Sep 2003, 13:38
So with the resignation of manager No 5 who will step into the breach to be a CAA requirement?

Not to mention many other ground-staff/managers from the company......