PDA

View Full Version : Walter Mitty

EI-CGO
27th Aug 2003, 01:30
Ah, so it appears that our old friend VIKING9 who for years on these fine forums has critisised the airline management (where shall we start) of British Midland Regional, Cougar, BAC Express, Gold Air (You will notice I have not mentioned CSA !!!) and even companies that he has not even set foot in the building of cannot take a little bit of critisism himself ??

Strange that 3 of the above are still turning in profits despite what your proficies fortold us, yet even more strange is that an airline such as NOW would jepordise their set up with someone who has openly critisised his former employers at almost every oppertunity.

On another post in this forum I see a 'forward thinking' individual has got a bit upset about you and your former collegues ending up in a slagging match, my message to him is simple, would you enjoy watching your livelyhood going down the pan because a disfunctional individual with a deep disregard for others and authority is posting potentially damaging information about your companies management, that is the one and only reason that many of us out there have been p**sed off with this individual in the past.

So what of NOW, you are right V9 you are indeed no part of the set up, or indeed working there, for once a true statement I am correctly informed by those who should know, and a lucky escape for what will hopefully be a fine company once going (!) it does not need back biters and gossip merchants, good people do not need their hardwork and effort ruined by a few catty comments in these here pages, Cougar it is not !

(Dont think there is anything false in this post, just fact, but I guess JB you will remove this one too you old stickler !!)

EI-CGO

darth vader
27th Aug 2003, 02:04
Bravo!!

I wonder if Viking9 will even have the guts too reply?:ok:

Some how i think not, how do i know this i hear you ask?:ooh:

Because he is superhuman! he need not reply when he has been everywhere and done everything! i hear he single handedly one both gulf wars!!!!:E

So come on v9 give the bald head a scratch, pull on the roll neck and give us all a smile!:E

JB007
27th Aug 2003, 03:30
I would like to say, I think the loss of ATT was a great shame - used to enjoy working with you guys and flight planning EI-CGO......

The posting titled Viking9 was a little out of order to say the least! It had to be removed....

darth vader
27th Aug 2003, 16:03
Out of order it maybe!

But when boasting of ones wealth at the cost of others who are supposed to be the most important in your life is involved,

im afraid i think Pavel Borodin was correct too remove the gloves! :ok:

Hope you are not too offeneded 007:O