View Full Version : QF Uniforms

Flying_triplet
25th Aug 2003, 15:38
Hi all,

Could someone please direct me to where I can view the new Qantas uniforms.

Thanks in advance
FT:O

vitamin B
25th Aug 2003, 16:20
Qantas web some two weeks ago had a series of photos depicting QEA/QF uniforms during the ages.

There were also photos of the new uniforms due to be issued in September.

vitamin B

qfmike737
25th Aug 2003, 17:18
Go to http://www.qantas.com.au

Flying_Sarah747
25th Aug 2003, 19:13
Here's the direct link to the new Qantas uniform page...They're LOVELY!!! Especially the female Long Haul ones.

http://www.qantas.com.au/info/about/uniforms

Cart_tart
25th Aug 2003, 20:20
anyone know what date we start wearing them???:confused:

QF skywalker
26th Aug 2003, 10:36
flying_sarah,

all the uniforms are the same-female long haul doesn't look any different to short haul, except for different colours. The pictures depict different ways they can be worn so it may look like we are all different, but apart from colours ground staff, qantaslink and Qantas are all the same. The colour difference between Qantas and Qantaslink is also very suttle making us all look the same and as one - which we are anyway !

The only thing extra with LH is the black serving jackets to be worn over the uniform.

leemo
26th Aug 2003, 10:51
CT - Cutover to new uniform is 22nd Sept 03.

Flying_Sarah747
26th Aug 2003, 11:55
I didn't realise they were all the same! They look so different when they're worn in different ways. Well, then I can't wait to see you all in them! :)

qfmike737
26th Aug 2003, 15:16
Also just noticed today that there are brand new type of headsets for passengers! they are little with little kangaroo sympbols on them!....hmmm dont know why I mentioned this in this topic lol

PacificOrigin
30th Aug 2003, 13:22
in general i like them, altho I have to admit to hoping they are a bit more flattering in real life... (that red QFLink skirt looks a bit petticoat-ish... but all and all, it will definately give you a point of difference.

We got a new uniform that was VERY un-airliney, think star-trek, and think asia, and kind of fuse them together with navy blue and gold, and that is what we wear... When they were launched we just sat and gasped... but now even other airlines have commented and even the girls in teal (AirNZ) have said how'd they'd like to wear it.

I just hope they give the guys a uniform... what do you reckon about that... fitting out everyone in a brand new uniform except the Males who have to wear their own clothes...... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyways, I hope your new uniform is practical and as styley in real life as in the pics.