PDA

View Full Version : CFI Checkride: Passed

RW-1
24th Aug 2003, 03:10
Hello All,

I wasn't going to post, just calling those I know and have contact numbers, but a friend of mine said it is time to crow, for only those of you here truly know and appreciate what we go through to get certified, the yutz's at my normal job would say"You're a pilot?"

I completed my CFI initial checkride today, I'm very happy, as it has been 4 years in the making, slow road finished, and nobody owed a huge sum of $$$.

I've learned a lot from my fellow Rotorhards here, and the forum has gained both momentum and notariety due to it's membership over the years, and to the leadership of our forum moderators as well. I'm sure as I transition my brain to insturcting, and begin gaining experience, that I will enjoy your further contributions and advice to my questions.

Ok, sobby ranting mode off, I'm just so darned happy, but now to go get some food, and relax for the rest of the day. If those interested wish to know more of what my ride entailed, please ask.

VeeAny
24th Aug 2003, 04:03
.:ok:

Well done, I remember mine to this day (C.A.A FI(H)) , It really is such a relief afterwards.

The hard work does pay off in the end.

V

JohnJ
24th Aug 2003, 04:15
WELL DONE RW-1.

I look forward to your posts from the other seat.

Heliport
24th Aug 2003, 06:47
http://www.nrm.org/exhibits/schulz/snoopy-ace.gif Congratulations.

Whirlybird
24th Aug 2003, 15:14
I said it in a late night transatlantic phone call, and an email, but what the hell, I'll say it again.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!