PDA

View Full Version : Interview for CRM and Presentation

Crew_MYT
22nd Aug 2003, 00:04
Hi All,

I have an interview coming up for CRM Instructor and have to do a presentaion on How Effective Team Work can improve between CC and FD. What do you guy's think?

Your thoughts and views are appreciated.

:=

WEBLUEIT
22nd Aug 2003, 02:02
My initial thoughts are - better you than me , now its back to bed, ah........

bmiboyz
22nd Aug 2003, 20:32
On 1st thoughts I think you do need to mention the fact of the looked flight deck door obviously done for safety and security reasons, but I think from a flight and cabin crew point of view we now both have to work harder to achieve effective CRM. Don't know what ya think??

cribble
24th Aug 2003, 14:10
When my mob started doing combined FA/Tech crew CRM refresher training one of the first topics we looked at was understanding what times during the "average" flight the other crew type were actually likely to be busiest (some learning to be had there, from both FAs and Tech Crew).

This was followed up by finding some strategies to avoid workflow interruption in normal circumstances, and to re-order priorities if some potential flight safety problem cropped up.

With the (new to us) locked door, we have been concentrating on accurate communication (given that the FAs are our eyes and ears down the back- we can't normally see aft of the wingtips, if that)