PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   Airlines, Airports & Routes (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes-85/)
-   -   Jet2-5 (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes/600427-jet2-5-a.html)

LBIA 3rd Mar 2020 13:26

Jet2 just released LBA summer 2021 schedule for sale.

3x NEW routes announced:

Lisbon = 2x weekly B733 (Mon & Fri from 02/04/21)
Santorini = 1x weekly B738 (Thu from 06/05/21)
Skiathos = 1x weekly B738 (Wed from 19/05/21)

VHF4 7th Mar 2020 11:05

Hear Airtanker 330 leased aircraft reducing to two aircraft this summer due falling demand .

sparkie320 7th Mar 2020 17:31

anyone know future plans on the 757s, got whisper one coming to NWI for paint,assume leaving the fleet

Mark

jonnyrobbo 10th Mar 2020 12:52


Originally Posted by sparkie320 (Post 10706040)
anyone know future plans on the 757s, got whisper one coming to NWI for paint,assume leaving the fleet

Mark

LSAD and LSAH are due to leave the fleet later this year.

sparkie320 11th Mar 2020 12:02


Originally Posted by jonnyrobbo (Post 10708800)
LSAD and LSAH are due to leave the fleet later this year.

Cheers
we been told 757 due next in paint so possibly next week
guess wait and see what arrives
Mark

irishlad06 11th Mar 2020 12:16


Originally Posted by sparkie320 (Post 10709988)
Cheers
we been told 757 due next in paint so possibly next week
guess wait and see what arrives
Mark

GLSAN is due for paint at the end of March.

Flying Hi 11th Mar 2020 13:25


Originally Posted by irishlad06 (Post 10710000)
GLSAN is due for paint at the end of March.

Is that 'painting' meaning 'UNpainting'?

irishlad06 11th Mar 2020 14:43


Originally Posted by Flying Hi (Post 10710080)
Is that 'painting' meaning 'UNpainting'?

As far as I am aware AN is not being retired so maybe just due for its repaint.

CWL757 11th Mar 2020 15:14


Originally Posted by irishlad06 (Post 10710154)
As far as I am aware AN is not being retired so maybe just due for its repaint.

AN has just come back from MX at QLA and from the photos I've seen the rudder has had the paint ripped off for some reason so it would make sense.

jonnyrobbo 11th Mar 2020 16:20


Originally Posted by irishlad06 (Post 10710000)
GLSAN is due for paint at the end of March.

I doubt it as one of their 'younger' 757's.

LBIA 11th Mar 2020 17:37

Jet2/Jet2holidays London Stansted Summer 2021 schedule now on sale. See's over weekly 220 flights departing to 45 destinations during peak period.

LBAflyer22 11th Mar 2020 19:33


Originally Posted by jonnyrobbo (Post 10710263)
I doubt it as one of their 'younger' 757's.

What ever your source is. It is wrong. Having just come out of a major check clearly by its flight radar tracked activity AN is due to stay. Otherwise it would of been flying around just like AD and AH which are the next two to leave the fleet.

nowhereasfiled 11th Mar 2020 19:40


Originally Posted by LBAflyer22 (Post 10710463)
What ever your source is. It is wrong. Having just come out of a major check clearly by its flight radar tracked activity AN is due to stay. Otherwise it would of been flying around just like AD and AH which are the next two to leave the fleet.

AN failed itís check flight. Itíll be back soon.

Flying Hi 11th Mar 2020 19:47


Originally Posted by nowhereasfiled (Post 10710470)
AN failed itís check flight. Itíll be back soon.

As of 19.45 tonight G-LSAN is an hour out of MAN after a MAN-FUE-MAN day out. LS909/910

nowhereasfiled 11th Mar 2020 20:01


Originally Posted by Flying Hi (Post 10710477)
As of 19.45 tonight G-LSAN is an hour out of MAN after a MAN-FUE-MAN day out. LS909/910

Looks like Iím way behind then, itís back already

LBAflyer22 11th Mar 2020 21:21


Originally Posted by LBIA (Post 10710348)
Jet2/Jet2holidays London Stansted Summer 2021 schedule now on sale. See's over weekly 220 flights departing to 45 destinations during peak period.

Not on sale yet (or may not go back on sale) - RMU (2x Weekly 2020), LRH (1x Weekly 2020), PUY (1x Weekly 2020 - though has reduced from 2x weekly).

Increases for PMI, MAH, ACE, TFS, CFU, HER, JSI, RHO, ZTH.
Decreases for CHQ, JMK, ALC and GRO.

At present 226 weekly frequencies for Summer 2020 and Summer 2021 - so no real growth. Just altering the programme around to reflect best sellers one would imagine.

San Expiry 13th Mar 2020 15:04

Should be an interesting afternoon In Leeds after the Spanish decision by the FCO.

SWBKCB 13th Mar 2020 15:47


Originally Posted by San Expiry (Post 10712654)
Should be an interesting afternoon In Leeds after the Spanish decision by the FCO.

While obviously worrying, not impacting the major Spanish destinations (yet!)

San Expiry 13th Mar 2020 15:59

Silly me! I missed the bit in the headline '

Foreign Office tells Britons not to travel to Spain unless it is essential

that exempted Jet2 holidays.

SWBKCB 13th Mar 2020 16:07

From the Gov.uk website:


The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) against all but essential travel to the regions that the Spanish Ministry of Health have designated as areas of community transmission of coronavirus, as follows: Madrid and La Rioja, and the municipalities of La Bastida and Vitoria (both in the Basque Country) and Miranda de Ebro (in Castilla y Leůn) ('Health' and 'Summary' pages)
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:33.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.