Airlines, Airports & Routes Topics about airports, routes and airline business.

Luton-10

Old 31st May 2024, 04:32
  #4461 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Luton
Posts: 409
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by compton3bravo
Iberia A321 later today from Madrid plus a Volotea A319 from Athens this morning.
Today 31st a Sunclass A321 departure, two departures of Titan A321 and Eurowings A320.
Lee Baker Street is offline  
Old 31st May 2024, 06:30
  #4462 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Luton/Tenerife
Posts: 970
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iberia A321 due today from Madrid 14.02

Last edited by ericlday; 31st May 2024 at 10:36. Reason: Revised time
ericlday is offline  
Old 31st May 2024, 09:21
  #4463 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Not so many places currently
Age: 60
Posts: 3,920
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ericlday
Iberia A321 due today from Madrid 13.19
And a second at 15:48
pabely is online now  
Old 31st May 2024, 16:36
  #4464 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 731
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

boeing_eng is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by boeing_eng:
Old 31st May 2024, 17:28
  #4465 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Not so many places currently
Age: 60
Posts: 3,920
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2nd Lounge opens tomorrow

https://www.adsadvance.co.uk/new-my-...n-airport.html
pabely is online now  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 08:14
  #4466 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: LTN
Posts: 420
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sat Arrivals
1040 German Wings E190 (unsure)
1120 Iberia A321 Spain
1122 Iberia A321 Spain
1130 Flyone A321 (not football)
1250 Iberia A321 Spain
1320 Eastern E190 (unsure)

Sun Departures
1100 Sunclass A320 Germany
1150 Eurowings A320 Germany
1155 Eurowings A320 Germany

I dont see an arrival time for the German sunday flights so assume maybe they are already there parked up?

All the Iberia Depart an Hour or so after arriving and there seems to be no Spanish departures Sunday so fans departing from another airport?

Sunday also has A double MNG arrival with the A330 at 1500 and A300 at 1600.

runway08 is offline  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 11:19
  #4467 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Not so many places currently
Age: 60
Posts: 3,920
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by runway08
Sat Arrivals
1040 German Wings E190 (unsure)
1120 Iberia A321 Spain
1122 Iberia A321 Spain
1130 Flyone A321 (not football)
1250 Iberia A321 Spain
1320 Eastern E190 (unsure)

Sun Departures
1100 Sunclass A320 Germany
1150 Eurowings A320 Germany
1155 Eurowings A320 Germany

I dont see an arrival time for the German sunday flights so assume maybe they are already there parked up?

All the Iberia Depart an Hour or so after arriving and there seems to be no Spanish departures Sunday so fans departing from another airport?

Sunday also has A double MNG arrival with the A330 at 1500 and A300 at 1600.
I take it you are getting your information from FR24?
It regularly lies about MNG and alot of flight plans are not shown until nearer arrival/departure times.
pabely is online now  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 11:40
  #4468 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: southern spain
Posts: 2,017
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The Eurowings departed empty back to Germany yesterday. To early to confirm Sunday movements yet. More airliner movements than most expected. Slot problems what slot problems!!
compton3bravo is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 1st Jun 2024, 13:02
  #4469 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: southern spain
Posts: 2,017
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yet another Iberia A321 arriving around 1600hrs. Cutting it a bit fine me thinks.
compton3bravo is offline  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 16:25
  #4470 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Not so many places currently
Age: 60
Posts: 3,920
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by compton3bravo
Yet another Iberia A321 arriving around 1600hrs. Cutting it a bit fine me thinks.
Amazing it went back Madrid for a couple of hours before arriving once again at Luton later.
pabely is online now  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 18:06
  #4471 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 731
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by pabely
Amazing it went back Madrid for a couple of hours before arriving once again at Luton later.
Shhh......Don't tell St Greta!!
boeing_eng is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 1st Jun 2024, 20:26
  #4472 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Luton
Posts: 409
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by boeing_eng
Shhh......Don't tell St Greta!!
Between 01:00 and 02:00 hours (estimated) on Sunday morning x 6 departures back to Madrid.




Lee Baker Street is offline  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 20:34
  #4473 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Luton/Tenerife
Posts: 970
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
17 down the road between 01.00 and 04.30
ericlday is offline  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 21:06
  #4474 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the sticks
Posts: 9,975
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Lee Baker Street
Between 01:00 and 02:00 hours (estimated) on Sunday morning x 6 departures back to Madrid.
The airport have kept them off the departure boards. I canít think why.
LTNman is offline  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 21:36
  #4475 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 3,171
Received 498 Likes on 292 Posts
Originally Posted by boeing_eng
Shhh......Don't tell St Greta!!
Sorry, but if the industry is to survive and thrive this kind of disregard for environmental considerations has to be stopped!
ATNotts is offline  
Old 1st Jun 2024, 21:43
  #4476 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 731
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm advised that around 80 Biz Jets were outside tonight during the match....Not surprisingly, the Spanish will be going home happy!
boeing_eng is offline  
Old 2nd Jun 2024, 10:18
  #4477 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Not so many places currently
Age: 60
Posts: 3,920
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by boeing_eng
I'm advised that around 80 Biz Jets were outside tonight during the match....Not surprisingly, the Spanish will be going home happy!
I saw a report from a spotter who did a sweep at 9AM, went round to do other airports around London then back at 6PM and logged 68 which were different. Thus a good many in the morning were drop and aways, to return later today.
Many of the Iberia were late departures, no doubt difficult rounding up happy fans.
Today the sad German charters do their pickups.

I read 110 BizJet movements yesterday, obviously loads arrived on 31st and departed today.
Although some times were very busy, their were still gaps on runway capacity so if more parking was available, saving parking repositioning to the likes of OXD, it could have been more, but good to see that Luton is still a primary entry/exit point.

Last edited by pabely; 2nd Jun 2024 at 15:19.
pabely is online now  
Old 2nd Jun 2024, 15:14
  #4478 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: No fixed abode
Posts: 811
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by pabely
I saw a report from a spotter who did a sweep at 9AM, went round to do other airports around London then back at 6PM and logged 68 which were different. Thus a good many in the morning were drop and aways, to return later today.
Many of the Iberia were late departures, no doubt difficult rounding up happy fans.
Today the sad German charters do their pickups.
According to one very good spotters site there were 134 biz jets on the ground, at some point, on Saturday( either already on the ground from previous days, based or movement on the day).
All are listed for anyone interested.

Last edited by Falcon666; 2nd Jun 2024 at 16:32.
Falcon666 is offline  
Old 2nd Jun 2024, 15:18
  #4479 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hyperspace
Posts: 731
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
That would include movements......there certainly wasn't that many on the ground at once.
boeing_eng is offline  
Old 2nd Jun 2024, 16:07
  #4480 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: No fixed abode
Posts: 811
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by boeing_eng
That would include movements......there certainly wasn't that many on the ground at once.
Yes thatís correct, there were over 100 movements in the previous 24 hrs , some multiple visits by same A/C.
If you want the list I can send you the link via PM
Falcon666 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.