Airlines, Airports & Routes Topics about airports, routes and airline business.

EasyJet-5

Old 2nd May 2018, 11:50
  #401 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Behind a desk, dreaming of the sky
Posts: 517
Can partially sympathise, the lack of new aircraft would be a genuine factor to not expand now.
On the other hand, you've announced your intention to the competition...what if they get in there before you? i'm sure TUI/EXS would happily jump on it in 2019 before EZY in 2020
Plane.Silly is offline  
Old 15th May 2018, 18:29
  #402 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,156
Half year results
http://corporate.easyjet.com/~/media...18-results.pdf
http://corporate.easyjet.com/~/media...ntation-v3.pdf
Seljuk22 is offline  
Old 24th May 2018, 08:14
  #403 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Essex
Posts: 1,034
Just been looking at a price to fly to Faro this weekend. Price for SEN - FAO 1 person 1 way on Saturday is £618.99. Which started me thinking. What's the highest price anyone out there has seen for a seat on this LCC?
DC3 Dave is online now  
Old 24th May 2018, 11:14
  #404 (permalink)  
A4

Ut Sementem Feeceris
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: UK
Posts: 3,162
Price is now £510. It can only be because the flight is probably 99% sold out so they will take advantage of someone desperate to travel on that day. Itís half the price on Sunday - but still not ďcheapĒ.....but it is half term.......

Just check BA from LHR....nothing on Saturday. £548 on Sunday. Bizarrely LGW has a Business Class fare which is £64 cheaper than Economy Plus at £447.

.....and I canít even get on to RYRís webpage.......

A4
A4 is online now  
Old 24th May 2018, 11:43
  #405 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Manchester, England
Age: 55
Posts: 861
School holidays start this weekend....
Curious Pax is offline  
Old 24th May 2018, 11:54
  #406 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Posts: 1,029
Originally Posted by DC3 Dave View Post
Just been looking at a price to fly to Faro this weekend. Price for SEN - FAO 1 person 1 way on Saturday is £618.99. Which started me thinking. What's the highest price anyone out there has seen for a seat on this LCC?
Most I have ever seen for easyJet - £1250 per person (Gatwick to Sharm) at Easter a few years back. Of course excluding luggage etc...
toledoashley is offline  
Old 24th May 2018, 11:55
  #407 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Essex
Posts: 1,034
Originally Posted by Curious Pax View Post
School holidays start this weekend....
I do appreciate why the price is higher than normal this weekend, what I'm interested in is finding the highest price anyone's seen (or paid!) for a seat on easyJet.
DC3 Dave is online now  
Old 24th May 2018, 12:06
  #408 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: East London
Age: 39
Posts: 302
Iím paying just £34 to go to Oslo, which is set to be a few degrees hotter than virtually all Med destinations all weekend (10 degrees hotter than Faro tomorrow!!) and longer daylight too. It pays to think outside the box!

OK, beers are probably ten times the price....
AirportPlanner1 is offline  
Old 24th May 2018, 14:52
  #409 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Behind a desk, dreaming of the sky
Posts: 517
OK, beers are probably ten times the price....
Small price to pay....pardon the pun
Plane.Silly is offline  
Old 11th Jul 2018, 18:34
  #410 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,156
Anyone know when the 1st A321neo will be delivered and where to be based? If I remeber correctly July 2018 was mentioned.
Based on the latest Orders&Delivieries file from Airbus there are only 3 A320ceo left for delivery. Once delivered there will be only A321neo and A320neo on order.

Current fleet size is over 300 aircraft now.

Passenger statistic for June 2018
Passenger Statistics for June 2018
Seljuk22 is offline  
Old 11th Jul 2018, 18:40
  #411 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Posts: 1,029
Originally Posted by Seljuk22 View Post
Anyone know when the 1st A321neo will be delivered and where to be based? If I remeber correctly July 2018 was mentioned.
Based on the latest Orders&Delivieries file from Airbus there are only 3 A320ceo left for delivery. Once delivered there will be only A321neo and A320neo on order.

Current fleet size is over 300 aircraft now.

Passenger statistic for June 2018
Passenger Statistics for June 2018
First based 321 is at Gatwick, first revenue flight is on the 16th to Faro.
toledoashley is offline  
Old 11th Jul 2018, 18:50
  #412 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: N.Ireland
Posts: 1,633
GAZMO is online now  
Old 11th Jul 2018, 18:54
  #413 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: United kingdom
Posts: 325
Easyjet are announcing some new routes tommorow for winter 18/19 any chance at what these might be as I heard Luton are to get 2 of them.
Plane mad 134 is offline  
Old 11th Jul 2018, 20:50
  #414 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: EGGW
Posts: 2,088
Due to deliver on Friday and is also due to appear at Farnborough at some stage, so l was informed.
Mr @ Spotty M is offline  
Old 11th Jul 2018, 21:56
  #415 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Oh Cavey
Posts: 270
The first A321 did its initial test flight yesterday and will head to LTN for pre entry service checks. Plan is for it to be on display In Farnborough on Wednesday only at the moment but lots of things change in aviation right up to the last minute. Then first flight will be from Gatwick where at least the first five will be based.

Captain_Caveman is offline  
Old 12th Jul 2018, 00:47
  #416 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: London, UK & Europe
Posts: 2
Some new routes:

Bristol-Ostersund (9 Dec)
Bristol-Sofia (8 Dec)

Glasgow-Venice (30 Oct)

Liverpool-Toulouse (28 Oct)

London Luton-Gibraltar (4 Dec)

London Southend-Sofia (15 Dec)

London Stansted-Hurghada (2 Nov)

Manchester-Bordeaux (2 Nov)
Manchester-Innsbruck (9 Dec)
Manchester-Barcelona (1 Dec)
Manchester-Lisbon (28 Oct)

Last edited by j636; 12th Jul 2018 at 01:02.
j636 is offline  
Old 12th Jul 2018, 06:30
  #417 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London
Posts: 2,962
Also BRS-LCA, MAN-FAO and MAN-ACE.
LAX_LHR is offline  
Old 12th Jul 2018, 07:06
  #418 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South West
Age: 33
Posts: 198
The new routes starting in Winter 18/19 routes from the UK: (a couple of additions to j636's list above, plus frequency)

Belfast - Fuerteventura (31 Oct) - 2x weekly *previously announced
Belfast - Prague (29 Oct) - 2x weekly *previously announced
Belfast - Salzburg (13 Dec) - 2x weekly *previously announced

Bristol - Larnaca (28 Oct) - 2x weekly
Bristol - Ostersund (9 Dec) - 1x weekly
Bristol - Sofia (8 Dec) - 2x weekly

Glasgow - Venice (30 Oct) - 2x weekly

Liverpool - Toulouse (28 Oct) - 4x weekly

London Luton - Gibraltar (4 Dec) - 2x weekly

London Southend - Sofia (15 Dec) - 2x weekly *previously announced

London Stansted - Hurghada (2 Nov) - 2x weekly

Manchester - Barcelona (1 Dec) - 2x weekly
Manchester - Bordeaux (2 Nov) - 2x weekly
Manchester - Faro (2 Nov) - 4x weekly
Manchester - Innsbruck (9 Dec) - 1x weekly
Manchester - Lanzarote (7 Nov) - 2x weekly
Manchester - Lisbon (28 Oct) - 3x weekly *previously announced
Severn is offline  
Old 12th Jul 2018, 07:26
  #419 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: -
Posts: 747
Originally Posted by Severn View Post
The new routes starting in Winter 18/19 routes from the UK: (a couple of additions to j636's list above, plus frequency)

Belfast - Fuerteventura (31 Oct) - 2x weekly *previously announced
Belfast - Prague (29 Oct) - 2x weekly *previously announced
Belfast - Salzburg (13 Dec) - 2x weekly *previously announced

Bristol - Larnaca (28 Oct) - 2x weekly
Bristol - Ostersund (9 Dec) - 1x weekly
Bristol - Sofia (8 Dec) - 2x weekly

Glasgow - Venice (30 Oct) - 2x weekly

Liverpool - Toulouse (28 Oct) - 4x weekly

London Luton - Gibraltar (4 Dec) - 2x weekly

London Southend - Sofia (15 Dec) - 2x weekly *previously announced

London Stansted - Hurghada (2 Nov) - 2x weekly

Manchester - Barcelona (1 Dec) - 2x weekly
Manchester - Bordeaux (2 Nov) - 2x weekly
Manchester - Faro (2 Nov) - 4x weekly
Manchester - Innsbruck (9 Dec) - 1x weekly
Manchester - Lanzarote (7 Nov) - 2x weekly
Manchester - Lisbon (28 Oct) - 3x weekly *previously announced
Don't forget Luton to Krakow operating four times weekly, that's a new one!
gilesdavies is offline  
Old 12th Jul 2018, 07:29
  #420 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 200
Is this the big expansion from GLA that EZY and Team GLA have been banging on about? With Milan (3x weekly) dropped this is actually a further reduction in flights from GLA.
Callum Paterson is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.