Airlines, Airports & Routes Topics about airports, routes and airline business.

Ryanair-10

Old 21st Oct 2018, 16:56
  #1101 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: France
Posts: 522
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To add insult to injury I don't seem to be able to edit the rubbish appearing above this post!!! (Oh Iit's deleted itself ... how strange!)

So ... OH BLUE MURDER! My lifeline for so many years has gone. EXPLETIVE DELETED!!!

Will FR come back in Summer 19? And Laudamotion have started BSL-PMI ... but of course it's not FR ... is it!!
Alsacienne is offline  
Old 22nd Oct 2018, 17:53
  #1102 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,208
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laudamotion (OE) will focus on 4 bases next summer: VIE, DUS, STR, PMI

18 A320 to be operated for OE out of VIE (8), DUS (7) and STR (3). At PMI there will be 5 aircraft based for OE which are wet-leased from FR.

Current FR-Base at DUS will be closed and to be taken over by OE. Other way round at FRA, HAM, CGN, NUE and TXL where FR will take over the OE base.
Lauda Motion konzentriert sich auf vier Basen - airliners.de
Seljuk22 is offline  
Old 5th Nov 2018, 18:43
  #1103 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 970
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shutting down its website "for a computer systems upgrade" and this will take entire 12 hours? Pretty radical decision.
eu01 is offline  
Old 5th Nov 2018, 19:26
  #1104 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Exit stage right.
Posts: 289
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by eu01
Shutting down its website "for a computer systems upgrade" and this will take entire 12 hours? Pretty radical decision.
Been done a few times before TBF......... que Daily Mail with thousands of people claiming they will never fly the again, never having flown them anyway.
racedo is offline  
Old 7th Nov 2018, 10:47
  #1105 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR1909 DIVERT

Looks like FR1909 GDN - DUB EI-GDZ is diverting mid North Sea to NCL after a PAN PAN
sixchannel is offline  
Old 7th Nov 2018, 16:56
  #1106 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: This side of Heaven
Posts: 363
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sixchannel
Looks like FR1909 GDN - DUB EI-GDZ is diverting mid North Sea to NCL after a PAN PAN
Medical emergency or disruptive passenger? Departed again within the hour.
Gurnard is offline  
Old 7th Nov 2018, 21:03
  #1107 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: newcastle
Age: 43
Posts: 178
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gurnard
Medical emergency or disruptive passenger? Departed again within the hour.
Medical Emergency
nclops is offline  
Old 9th Nov 2018, 14:04
  #1108 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 53
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just happened to notice that Moscow-Sheremetyevo and St Petersburg have appeared in the search engine and on the route map.
gd44 is offline  
Old 9th Nov 2018, 15:08
  #1109 (permalink)  
pee
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 590
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gd44
Just happened to notice that Moscow-Sheremetyevo and St Petersburg have appeared in the search engine and on the route map.
Partnership only. FR sells flights of Air Malta from MLA to Russia.
pee is offline  
Old 9th Nov 2018, 15:13
  #1110 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Oban, Scotland
Posts: 1,791
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the Russian oligarchs who are buying EU citizenship via Malta.
inOban is online now  
Old 9th Nov 2018, 17:40
  #1111 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by inOban
For the Russian oligarchs who are buying EU citizenship via Malta.
Are they fed up with buying UK citizenships then, or just hedging their bets? 😊
If they all clubbed together they could probably BUY Malta.
sixchannel is offline  
Old 9th Nov 2018, 18:10
  #1112 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Oban, Scotland
Posts: 1,791
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The process in Malta is even more corrupt than in the UK. A journalist investigating it was murdered.
inOban is online now  
Old 11th Nov 2018, 09:43
  #1113 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 615
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bournemouth to Paphos has been loaded into the website for Summer 19 on Tues and Sat's but I can't book it as it says every flight is sold out between April and October. If I cant book with Ryanair i'll have to book with TUI.

When is this being made available for sale??? What's the point of loading it into the website only to leave it as 'sold out'?
Nakata77 is offline  
Old 11th Nov 2018, 09:56
  #1114 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nakata77
Bournemouth to Paphos has been loaded into the website for Summer 19 on Tues and Sat's but I can't book it as it says every flight is sold out between April and October. If I cant book with Ryanair i'll have to book with TUI.

When is this being made available for sale??? What's the point of loading it into the website only to leave it as 'sold out'?
The point was probably to make us aware the flight is there.
The reason its currently unbookable is probably whilst they work out how much to charge.
sixchannel is offline  
Old 20th Nov 2018, 22:30
  #1115 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 15,256
Received 89 Likes on 47 Posts
Ryanair's high-density 737 MAX 8 rolled out:



Note the additional exit.

DaveReidUK is offline  
Old 21st Nov 2018, 00:56
  #1116 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 708
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New routes from Dublin and Manchester to Kyiv, Ukraine.
shamrock7seal is offline  
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 12:44
  #1117 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Geneva
Age: 37
Posts: 407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Krakow to Szczecin

3pw

Opens April 2019
CCFAIRPORT is offline  
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 16:55
  #1118 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: STANSTED & MANCHESTER
Posts: 1,890
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seville Summer schedule (2019) adding 13 new routes to Alicante, Bristol, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, Edinburgh, Fuerteventura, Luxembourg, Nantes, Porto, Rabat, Tangier and Venice Treviso.

Ryanairís Seville S19 schedule.
  • 13 new routes: Alicante (3 wkly), Bristol (2), Budapest (2), Cagliari (2),
Catania (2), Edinburgh (2), Fuerteventura (2),

Luxembourg (2), Nantes (2), Porto (3), Rabat (2),

Tangier (2) & Venice Treviso (3)
  • 53 routes in total.
daz211 is offline  
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 17:15
  #1119 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 970
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CCFAIRPORT
Krakow to Szczecin
But no more Szczecin - WAW as of January' 19 (only Ryanair Sun will use WAW after that)
eu01 is offline  
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 19:31
  #1120 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: london
Posts: 75
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by daz211
Seville Summer schedule (2019) adding 13 new routes to Alicante, Bristol, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, Edinburgh, Fuerteventura, Luxembourg, Nantes, Porto, Rabat, Tangier and Venice Treviso.

Ryanairís Seville S19 schedule.
  • 13 new routes: Alicante (3 wkly), Bristol (2), Budapest (2), Cagliari (2),
Catania (2), Edinburgh (2), Fuerteventura (2),

Luxembourg (2), Nantes (2), Porto (3), Rabat (2),

Tangier (2) & Venice Treviso (3)
  • 53 routes in total.
Nothing new... All routes have already announced, except Budapest, in fact all of them are now available if you want to fly tomorrow or next weekend... Lol
Lon12 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.