Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > African Aviation
Reload this Page >

Direct Entry Pilots for KQ

African Aviation Regional issues that affect the numerous pilots who work in this area of the world.

Direct Entry Pilots for KQ

Old 21st Mar 2018, 10:40
  #301 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mars
Posts: 36
Good news guys. Those who failed on the last recrutment phase are to be re-called, from whichever stage you were eliminated at. The process starts on 29th March to run through 20th April. This time it is compressed, not like last time they were taking a month to call you for the next step of the interview process. I wish you all the best guys. Be checking your emails.
benalwa is offline  
Old 21st Mar 2018, 13:58
  #302 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 7
Originally Posted by benalwa View Post
Good news guys. Those who failed on the last recrutment phase are to be re-called, from whichever stage you were eliminated at. The process starts on 29th March to run through 20th April. This time it is compressed, not like last time they were taking a month to call you for the next step of the interview process. I wish you all the best guys. Be checking your emails.
Thanks for the info @benalwa. Please clarify if its the March group or the September guys you're referring to? Or maybe both?
Njegena is offline  
Old 21st Mar 2018, 19:26
  #303 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mars
Posts: 36
its the March group. You must have sat out for a year I guess.
benalwa is offline  
Old 21st Mar 2018, 22:05
  #304 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 7
Originally Posted by benalwa View Post
its the March group. You must have sat out for a year I guess.
Shukran. Looking forward to it
Njegena is offline  
Old 24th Mar 2018, 05:10
  #305 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: $1 motel
Posts: 94
They need more aviators and things could become simpler but you have to show for it! They are in kinda of a fix coz Rwandair is expanding aggressively on the same routes KQ is operating (they kinda like just copying KQ in all what they are doing) and y'all know the story with ET. They can't afford to park Aircraft's or cancel flights due to lack of Pilots!
254HEAVY is offline  
Old 28th Mar 2018, 04:52
  #306 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: RVSM/ETOPS
Age: 50
Posts: 34
Angel KQ..787//777..come back

Heavy...good show on forum..you are well informed...!!!

Tell me do you see both Dreamliners from Oman back at a go..or 1-1..
777?????
Crew...expats?Long contract..any news you may share..

Cheers...
skytango1 is offline  
Old 3rd Apr 2018, 08:41
  #307 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 2
Anybody called for the interview?
KiloLimaDelta is offline  
Old 3rd Apr 2018, 14:14
  #308 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 1
Not yet, have you gotten any communication yet?
echokilonovember is offline  
Old 21st Apr 2018, 12:59
  #309 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 10
Scanned documents

Hey guys got an email from KQ asking me to scan and forward my documents. Anyone else? I guess they are about to call guys. God's speed to all waiting
Schnackster is offline  
Old 24th Apr 2018, 15:53
  #310 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 10
Anyone received any mail from KQ? Guys are pretty quiet
Schnackster is offline  
Old 25th Apr 2018, 14:26
  #311 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 10
Talent Q

Good evening.. anyone done their talent Q assessments
Schnackster is offline  
Old 26th Apr 2018, 04:31
  #312 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 20
I have not really done the assessment yet, l was waiting on anyone else whose done it so l can be better informed. Anyone with insight.
swiftfront is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2018, 22:37
  #313 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 6
@Schnackster
Standing by... no communication from HR yet.

@Schnackster/ Swiftfront
Kindly put a link to the Talent Q assessment.... can't seem to find it on the KQ site. Thanks.
GoldenEagle17 is offline  
Old 28th Apr 2018, 13:45
  #314 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle17 View Post
@Schnackster
Standing by... no communication from HR yet.

@Schnackster/ Swiftfront
Kindly put a link to the Talent Q assessment.... can't seem to find it on the KQ site. Thanks.
it's an online psychometric test that's outsourced by KQ there's no link. Swift how many hours do you have ? Seems like other guys are doing aptitude this Thursday
Schnackster is offline  
Old 29th Apr 2018, 12:19
  #315 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 20
Originally Posted by Schnackster View Post
it's an online psychometric test that's outsourced by KQ there's no link. Swift how many hours do you have ? Seems like other guys are doing aptitude this Thursday
Slightly over 600+ @schnackster ​​​​have you attempted the assessments?
swiftfront is offline  
Old 29th Apr 2018, 13:05
  #316 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 10
Done

Originally Posted by swiftfront View Post
Slightly over 600+ @schnackster ​​​​have you attempted the assessments?
Yes swift I did mine before the Thursday deadline. It's better to attempt cause you never know when you'l be called again. Google the talent q and it will give you guidance
Schnackster is offline  
Old 29th Apr 2018, 16:08
  #317 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 20
Originally Posted by Schnackster View Post
Yes swift I did mine before the Thursday deadline. It's better to attempt cause you never know when you'l be called again. Google the talent q and it will give you guidance
yeah l did before the Friday deadline' quite interesting, was definitely not what l was expected. how was it for you?
swiftfront is offline  
Old 29th Apr 2018, 20:48
  #318 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by swiftfront View Post
yeah l did before the Friday deadline' quite interesting, was definitely not what l was expected. how was it for you?
All I can say is it's in God's hands now because those assements were something else.
Schnackster is offline  
Old 30th Apr 2018, 06:39
  #319 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Nairobi
Posts: 20
Originally Posted by Schnackster View Post
All I can say is it's in God's hands now because those assements were something else.
You can say that again. God's hands.....Lets pray for the best because this time we were all caught offguard.
swiftfront is offline  
Old 1st May 2018, 01:10
  #320 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: $1 motel
Posts: 94
Originally Posted by swiftfront View Post
You can say that again. God's hands.....Lets pray for the best because this time we were all caught offguard.
Really.....? you want to fly for the carrier but "caught offguard" you should be prepared all times if it's within your passion!
254HEAVY is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.