PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines (HKA)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2017, 21:52
sorvad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You see there you go again Trafalgar...you're letting your own personal vitriol get in the way of the facts...for want of an over used hackneyed phrase you're playing the man and not the ball.
I'm not the enemy I'm a line pilot very far removed from management, but that just doesn't fit with your preconception of anyone who questions your agenda, so your knee jerk reaction is abuse.
I'm as perplexed, frustrated and pissed off as the next man with what's going on with our Company, but that's not my issue, my problem as I've said are your relentless rants on this forum for others to go where you don't seem prepared to .......you are a Senior ex Training Captain who is calling for junior impressionable young crew members to leave and go and find something better.....have you any idea what life is like at other employers around the world.?....have you any experience outside of Cathay that qualifies you to proclaim that life out there is so much better?
What I don't like about you Trafalgar is that you are that Cowardly whistle blower sending those under you over the top whilst you hunker down in the safety of your trench and wait for things to get better