PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Dick dislikers...
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2003, 12:39
2B1ASK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel NAS

SM4 Pirate

Shame on you you like shooting your self in the foot.
Yes CASA has agreed that US NAS is safer than our system which is why we should have it as you are well aware, your one of the prime reasons for non compliance and the rest of the regionals attempting to change the model to suit there needs dont attempt to pull the wool over poeple eyes we would have the much safer US system if it was not for the basic bully and blackmail tactics use by the regionals at the workshop that were basically voicing personal feelings with no facts to back it up you and I both know this is true.

It has been agreed by many proffessionals the the US airspace system is far better for many reasons which is why many countries are adopting it sorry to say this but Austrailia is not the only country the has different requirements but we are the only country thats to arragant to accept change and move on.

You have only reinforce my previous posts and proved that the real reason NAS will fail is not to protect GA but to protect the regional jockey's wallet and jobs shame on you all at least my conscience is clear. You should start your own forum the proffessional backstabbers rumor network because in truth all regionals have done is put a knife in the back of GA with people like you we have no hope very very sad.