Thread: Norwich-2
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2017, 13:55
Mike Flynn

J1656 one of three cars used in Bergerac and a genuine Jersey registered Triumph Roadster. I believe the vehicle you refer to was the main car and actually owned by someone on the mainland which had a UK registration number.

The series featured the number plate J1610 but I understand that was never issued to a Jersey based car.

Now enough of this history lets go back to the future.

I am tempted to pay 20 for a couple of litres of blue paint to cover the rust on the steel supports over the entrance canopy at 'Norwich International'.

Perhaps No Slots will match my generosity?

The owners of Norwich Airport are not exactly poor.

Regional and City Airports is part of Rigby Group plc, the parent company for a portfolio of family-owned and highly successful businesses operating across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Rigby Group plc has evolved across the last 40 years into a 1.6Bn British success story with six divisions and 7,500 employees.

Rigby Group comprises six key divisions: Aviation (British International Helicopters and Capital Air Ambulance), Technology (SCC – Europe’s largest independent IT services business), Airports (Regional & City Airports, Norwich Airport, Exeter Airport and Coventry Airport), Hotels (the Eden Hotel Collection), Real Estate (Rigby & Rigby super prime property development, Rigby Group Real Estate and Imperial Park, Coventry) and Finance (Rigby Private Equity, Rigby Investments and Rigby Capital).
source https://www.norwichairport.co.uk/rigby-group/

Can I suggest you climb down from your ivory tower No Slots and look at the reality of the airport development fee being the rip off every else recognises.

With all that money behind them why is Norwich singled out for a "development fee " when other airports in the Rigby portfolio such as Bournemouth, Exeter and Coventry are not?

Looking forward to your reply

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 21st Dec 2017 at 14:24.