PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 19th Dec 2017, 19:05
mysterons

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probably a weird question...

Hello everyone!!

First and foremost, for those who wonder how much time applications have been taking, I applied around the 30th of October, got the email around the 20th of November and the call on the first week of December.

The call was very laid back: the lady asked me if I failed any ATPL subjects (I failed Principles of flight once and averaged 87%), if I failed any flight exams, if I had everything in order and up to date, and then proceeded to explain the assessment fee, the type cost and every document you need to take. I got January 3rd for the assessment. No test or weird questions whatsoever. (the call was from a Dutch number).

Immediately after I paid the assessment fee, booked flights and hotel.

However, today, I received the best news of all: I was accepted at my home country's airline, and guess what, I start the type rating exactly the day of Ryanair's assessment! That being said, I have to cancel it. Does anyone know if Ryanair refunds the fee, or part of it? Or how to proceed to do so? I would much appreciate any help!

For all of you, I wish the best of luck!