PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hrdlicka gone?
Thread: Hrdlicka gone?
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2017, 04:11
Airbus A320321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Willie Nelson
Far be it for me to run to the defence of management executives but tell me Green Goblin and others who are implying the same:

I'm interested to know what you define as a "failed JQ executive"....really.

With return on capital at Jetstar at the best part of 15 percent including Jetstar Asia, an extremely good safety record and complaints from the rest of us tech crew now focused almost exclusively around rostering issues, it seems passing strange that this period of time would be aptly described as a failure by any objective measure.

If I take my retirement from Jetstar a little earlier than usual and choose to go back to GA at some point that I am therefore defined as a failure?

Or does every decision I ever make have to be seen as a tremendous success and every job I take necessarily bigger and better than the last? That would be a pretty high benchmark for anyone to live by. Perhaps you lot set me straight though.
The 'I make sure I'm home every night with my family' quote when here entire workforce is almost exclusively shift workers disengaged the entire workforce.

Appointing GS as chief pilot.

No Neos delivered.

On time performance turned to rubbish.

The J board fiasco.

Her presence at JQ was nothing but a negative.