PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So no 13 th month for Captains
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2017, 16:09
Pogie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To give everyone an idea who this pathetic little troll is, here are some of his recent quotes on PPrune:

Originally Posted by ChinaBeached
I interviewed and passed the CX interview in early 2008 and was amongst the first to be offered C Scale.
Me & the others like me who PASSSED the CX interview to a FAR, FAR higher standard over 3 years ago do feel let down.
I flew my ar$e off in the outback & top end of Oz for 4500+ hrs flying approaches & in conditions that the pathetic likes of you can only study about in the hope of blabbering your way through an interview.
I & those before your pitiful existence passed the CX interview to a standard C-Scale iCadets could never fathom.
So, to summarize:

He thinks that 4500 hours is lot (Hahahaaa!! Poor, young pup! BTW, does it even snow in Australia? Every time I've been down there, it's been mostly sunny.)

Apparently his grammar and spelling doesn't reach the same level as his unfathomable, far, far higher flying standards (Did he seriously start a sentence with the word, "Me"?)

He was willing to accept a reduced B-scale, but not a further-reduced C-scale (no hypocrisy there).

All of his friends got hired on B-scale, then they handed him a C-scale contract. He stormed away with a shattered ego, and spent the next 9 years on PPrune as an Internet troll bashing anyone who took the C-scale contract. Now he's calling for CX captains to not give jump seats to his "friends" that got the B-scale contract that he didn't get offered (Seriously, Dude! -- It's been 9 years! It's time to let it go! Why do you even care?)