PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So no 13 th month for Captains
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2017, 08:51
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fat, maybe, Dumb - definitely. Research before shooting your mouth off or else Mark Twain foretold your existence moons ago.

I DID WALK AWAY. I was offered the original C-Scale contract. I said no. I walked away. I refused the scraps you begged for.

Didn't come out of the womb with 4 bars. I earned my hours & credentials not via a cheap contract that would undermine my colleagues or industry. You can't say the same.

There was a downturn in the market. I waited 3 ½ years for my promised CX job. All the while "miraculously" I worked and studied my ar$e off to be everywhere and be anywhere to fly. An autopilot was as alien to me as a spine is to you. There were jobs out there, admittedly fewer than high times, but they didn't all offer air conditioned cockpits & shortcuts. They were there. You just had to get off your lazy GenY backside to back yourself and make it happen.

Real pilots come in all walks of life and backgrounds. Hours, while a good indicator, are not always truly representative of aptitude. What is the best indicator is past behaviour as well as one's morality and professional integrity. Your past dictates you're willing to undercut a market to get a job. You could be the Ace Sandwich Eating Champine of C-Scale (perhaps why you're fat?) and best cocktail maker at AT's little soires.....but your character is as your character does.

So go on! Stand up for what you believe in: UNITY! Go and create and account whereby ALL pilots who received a bonus pool that money and then divide it up amongst ALL pilots evenly. You're all about UNITY and "don't blame me for what I helped create". GO ON!! SHOW UNITY AND SHARE YOUR BONUS EVENLY! See we're different. I backed up my convictions and beliefs and rejected what you scoffed up. You won't back up your rhetoric because it's all about YOU.

So Fat(perhaps)_Dumb(definitely)_and_Unhappy(because you gobbled up the sh!t sandwich C-Scale contract), you are wrong in all your accusations.