PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Dec 2017, 20:55
SSDK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sunji
maybe its time to stop you imply we are fine with those conditions. we have no other choice than to accept them or should i say at the interview yeah i want double the salary and a fixed contract? lmao get real.. can we maybe stop this now? we got it already 10 pages before, ryanair sucks, we suck aswell because we want to join them and ruin the industry.
Sunji, If we drop the kindergarten rhetoric for a moment, I hope you can see that there are actually people here who have walked the walk who are just trying to give you a heads up. By all means, If you want to join Ryanair fine, but as fellow colleagues it is our duty to try and provide the best possible information available.

Who knows. If the Ryr guys actually get a CLA together, It just might be a fantastic workplace in the future. All we are saying is; Watch out for yourselves, plan for a though period in your life and make sure you get a realistic picture of what you can expect. I think most people are optimists when they are presented with a job offering with the company. But just having finished flight school it can be very hard to feel the financial burden that you are about to take on. 4-6 or more months of only paying out of pocket can be a mental challenge and I have seen so many people go from being young enthusiastic pilots, to bitter 1-2 year FO's who are already saying things like: "I'm not sure I am actually going to be doing this in 30 years". It does not have to be that way. Not at all!

Anyways, you get the idea. Best of luck in the future!