PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB investigation to Hawker Hunter T7 G-BXFI 22 August 2015
Old 30th Nov 2017, 15:03
excrab

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
eal401

I'm sorry, I don't think that any aviation "professionals" blame the victims for being killed.

I think, after 31 years of being paid to fly a variety of aircraft, I can class my self as an aviation "professional". I don't blame the victims for being killed. However what incites me are the legal vultures who after any aviation accident or incident are desperate not to find the cause of the accident so that similar events can be prevented, but who are desperate to find a scapegoat in order that someone can be sued and that a percentage of the monies awarded can find its way into their pockets.

It was not the fault of the innocents on the ground, but you can guarantee that the pilot of this or any other aircraft ever involved in any sort of crash did not take off with the intention of causing injury or death to either himself or herself or any bystanders.

If you are any sort of qualified pilot, navigator, engineer or aviation "professional" you know this. If you are not you have absolutely no qualification, at all, to comment on this forum.