PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Fly Belgium
Thread: TUI Fly Belgium
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2017, 18:57
GreenLemon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everybody

Here is my feedback from my today's assessment with TUI fly Belgium (737 type rated)

We were only 3 this day (myself, 1 french guy flying for Ryanair and 1 french female working for an other airline but I don't remember the name).

We started by a short (5min) company presentation given by a HR woman.
Then a system quizz (100 questions about the 737 systems and a few ones about jet performance in general).
Then the interview (~1 hour), with the HR girl and one pilot from the company:

HR questions: what's your background ? Why you want to work for this company ? Why we should hire you ? How do you manage with stress in life ? Biggest mistake you've ever made in an acft ?/How did you solve it?/what did you learn ? Any weakness and strengths ?/How you manage them in life and in the cockpit ? Hardest decision you've ever made in life ?/Explain
Dangerous captain's attitude in the cockpit, what you do ? Compared to your background, what thing you did help you the most as pilot?/as human being ? ...

Technical part: questions about the 737 and ATPL I had: STBY system, crosswind take off & landing techniques (explain the 3 techniques), turning radius, recoveries for Windshear and Terrain alerts, explain speed trim system, max turbulent speed ?, anti skip is inop before T/O can you go ?/How this will modify your departure?, what's PTU?, explain coffin corner...

Once the interview is finished you have the answer in the next 5 min. If it is ok then ~1hour simulator session the day after.

Unfortunately my interview wasn't successful so I can't help you about the simulator...
So we were 3 pilots this day but only one succeeded the interview

Good luck !