PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sion SIR/LSGS
Thread: Sion SIR/LSGS
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2017, 18:25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jetscream 32
TO53,

its clear if you can run one of the biggest security companies in the world for a period of time and set up other companies then actually its unlikely to be a scam and that actually its clear the guy can actually create large companies, just because he's had some bad luck
Nobody is suggesting they need to provide information to show it's not a scam, but they do urgently need to provide basic information to show they are competent to run a travel service. I'm sure they can obtain a plane, but it would be good to know that they have!!!

I think you specified part of the issue in your defence. I for example have a lot of experience of counting numbers and making sets of accounts, and particular experience of things to do with fraud. I would therefore expect people to ask me detailed searching questions about my knowledge, skills and experience if I applied for an Ops job or set up an airline...

(If you have something to do with the company then of course I wish you the highest levels of luck to match what I am sure are your exceptionally high levels of good faith.)