PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Written Exams Help
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2017, 06:09
Saurabh Anarase

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skratche
I'm just going to add here that you really don't need to go through any coaching classes. I've cleared all my exams by self study on the first attempt. You need to be fully dedicated and diligent in studying the subject matter. Make full use of all the resources available.

On the matter of books for Reg you just need RK Bali, but make sure you go through all the upto date rules on the DGCA website.
For met use IC Joshi. You might also want to do Q&As from Oxford's met book. Do keep in mind that the oxford book focuses more on European met.
For Nav use GSP and Oxford. Also Keith Williams for Q&As.
Tech might be the hardest subject to self study depending on your background. I used Oxford for tech and found Q&As online to practice from.

Hope that helps! If you need help with finding books or Q&As to practice from please ask, as I've collected plenty during my time studying for the exams. Good luck!
Hey bro myself Saurabh Anarase from Pune I am also giving the papers in coming Jan, I am an engineer, now passionately preparing for it, if you have any kind of material can you send it on my mail id [email protected] ? I am having most of but just asking to check if there is other material with you like question bank and I was looking for Keith Williams also.