PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mad Middle East Pilots
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2017, 12:47
EchoKilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by salamalecom
I'm sorry guys, but it isn't the Companie's reponsibility to please you, to make you happy and bring some inner light and positivity for your ****ty life. This is not your daddy's company, this is a job like any other and not a time for fun and celebration, and that's why sometimes or often it's boring: a job is a job everywhere, any sector, that's why it's called "job" and not "party". You choosed your profession and career, nobody forced you to become a pilot right? You should know all these stuffs, how does commercial aviation and airline jobs works for Pilot's BEFORE you decided to become one... this talk all the time, to come here to complaint about how does things on EK works and how tough it is for you to cope with that is so infantile. Again: it isn't Emirates responsibility to make you happy, to bring some light for you life and to please you. It is your job, your homework to be happy with what you have in your hands and don't bother people around you with your insatisfaction and negativity. *I'm not a "local", i'm an expat being treated here better than in my homecountry.
Insatisfaction? Last seen in 1913 Webster’s according to google! Hmmmm I'd love to hear your PA announcement over any other of these so called insatiable (actual word) pilots you keep calling your colleagues.......