PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2017, 08:33
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Warlock1
Dude, chill!
You mean to tell me you never ever have asked another fellow student about the exam you have missed the other day, or the questions you should expect on your oral exam? Now all of a sudden you are the pinnacle of integrity here? The key word for any forum is helping. Helping by giving pointers, or helping by pointing out a job advertisement somewhere or helping by giving a knowledge about a potential employer etc etc. You obviously don't know how to participate so ask yourself, what is your contribution to this forum so far?
Stop acting like a little high school brat that nobody wants to play with and act like a grown up.
For those of you who haven't completed the assessment: I am going to finish mine by early this afternoon. If you still need some pointers, pm me and I will be happy to help.
Another one who missed the point by a mile, which raises more questions than answers. Can you answer the questions I raised? Because so far nobody did.

Pinnacle of Integrity, absolutely not. But more than some over here. You are comparing apples and oranges. There is a huge difference in helping people by guiding them in the right direction and giving them the answers. There is a huge difference in helping people in a test where everyone’s who meets the criteria , makes it, and some test that it’s a tool to reduce the number of candidates.

It’s like I’m teaching Chinese to chimps! You don’t need to give me pointers as I have completed them. You need to read carefully what it says then comemback here and explain to others that it was very clear. Throughout the tests you are reminded to Not Share!

If they had invited us instead to an assessment centre, under test conditions we would be monitored. They can’t do that, so they expect people to be professional and respect the rules, do YOU get it or will you act like a child?

And No, I will not “help” people by telling what’s in the tests. I have helped many guys and girls in the past few years with their “pursuit of happiness “in this brutal industry, but I chose to give them some tools for “hunting”, rather than giving them “the meat in a platter”. It’s what pleases me the most, see people with the hunger and determination to find the Infos for themselves. I believe it’s more beneficial to the individual.

Try harder.