PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-2
Thread: Southampton-2
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2017, 13:14
Rivet Joint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by canberra97
I do appreciate your continued optimism I really do but you have to admit that your good old friend Bruno from Volotea was stringing you along as any good PR would do when responding to an anomalous email.

What the hell do the airports management discuss every morning in their daily briefings it's definitely not about regaining or securing new airlines.

Message for EasyJet

Come on EasyJet you have five A319s leaving the fleet this year so keep them and base them at SOU as the airport needs you and we might even give a huge incentive to come here.
EZY are not going to keep a small sub-fleet, especially for SOU. All of us on here can see that EZY are moving to an A320 fleet which is not going to work from SOU. Especially not for a base. The question should be to SOU from EZY. What are you going to do to make us stay and grow? Hopefully they have learnt from Volotea's lost interest that you need to provide the environment for these airlines to operate smoothly. Can anyone tell me what SOU has done in the last 5 years? 10 years even? The answer is nothing. Great catchment area, great transport connections, quality airlines sniffing around and absolutely woeful management.