PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sion SIR/LSGS
Thread: Sion SIR/LSGS
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2017, 22:40
Jetscream 32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking up! ... even I'd never support that...!

Is it a bizarre proposal? - yes, not implemented in a normal way... yes
Even I'd agree with that..... but are we using old school traditional airline thinking for what is, "as I've been told" direct from the horse's mouth - a digital proposition and should we at least not give them the benefit of the doubt till at least 14th December? After all there is a lot more than just a couple of people involved in airline start-ups as we all know!

Because they appear to be using an approach that is not traditional in airline start-ups doesn't automatically mean an instant fail - however that might just be my thinking?

If they don't start on that date then even I, being here in Valais and seeing far more than most than in the UK or elsewhere would not hesitate to say... yup! - they tried but didn't succeed.

However I will share one comment after digging...from someone that I have spoken too that is very well documented in the aviation industry about one of the people behind it, and this person who I was speaking too...was heading up an aviation division on behalf of an airframer, that has recently been in the news that has links to the UK, Canada and now France...... uuurgghh Hhmmmmm... "oh him....he was a "Legend" for us!!
I nearly spat my "Raclette" out and had to re-confirm!!

It appears from a runways widths point of view that it would be prudent to at least pause for breath before ridiculing!

"Caveat Emptor" normal pprune rules apply