PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear Anna, Rupert...et al. Do you hear the approaching thunder...?
Old 25th Oct 2017, 16:37
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All the comments on this site (and particularly this thread) are representative of the majority of opinion and attitude within the airline. It seems that management now think that thought not in accordance with their own thinking is to be considered 'dangerous' and 'mentally unbalanced'. Just another insight into the complete delusion and disconnect from reality that pervades our management. Anna, Rupert and others: be aware that what you are reading here represents FACT as it pertains to the majority sentiment amongst the pilots of CX. The criticisms, damnation's and scathing rejection of what you are doing to this airline is held by us ALL. From someone who used to work in the management of this airline, I have seen the dysfunction first hand. I have sat in on your meetings, many times in complete disgust and disbelief in what I would hear coming from the mouths of your kind. You are not worthy of 'leading' the good pilots of this airline. Not a one of you. In fact, your own evident incompetence is an affront to the sincere, competent, loyal and trustworthy efforts that the pilots contribute to this company day in and day out. You should be ashamed to even mingle with us on "The Street", never mind comment on how we do our jobs. If you don't like what you read here, then change the circumstances that have led to this TRUTH being disseminated. The world is reading this, and not only are you losing the pilots you have, you are losing the ability to deceive others into joining (other than individuals with no experience or judgment). The tide has turned. You need to sit down, and sincerely sue for peace with the AOA. The last, thin chance you have of avoiding disaster is rapidly fading. Ball in your court.