PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear Anna, Rupert...et al. Do you hear the approaching thunder...?
Old 25th Oct 2017, 15:50
Dead Serious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ANTIPHOLUS
And when all is said and done, C & T, especially at STC level, is a quasi managerial position. You’ve crossed the line and had the laying on of hands. And the salary to boot.
You have to make your mind up if you’re outside the tent pissing in etc.
Even some of our most vociferous Yammer heroes, and vocal critics of the way management is going, find it hard to get off the moral high ground and resign. The 20% ( Pfundable) is pretty hard to let go, it seems.

To be clear. Are you talking about the guys who will be signing your licence, keeping it valid IF you have the balls to leave and join another outfit ? As for picket lines outside CX City, I don't see ANY line guys out there. Do you want the C&T pilots to fight ALL you battles for you ?
They tried. They wrote a letter, admittedly it was weak but they tried. The HKAOA didn't even reply to their request to endorse it. To date, the HKAOA hasn't written ANYTHING or provided ANY quidance to it's members.
I laugh at everyone wearing their red HKAOA lanyards to work. The message you send is "I am a sheep, I chew grass, I have no balls so screw me " and that is EXACTLY what the company is doing to you.
Grow a pair you lot.