PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Commander Simon Rawlins RN Pilot's American wife blocked by Home Office
Old 23rd Oct 2017, 09:41
Trim Stab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by melmothtw
Wow, just wow.

What about this black person, TrimStab? Is he here "messing up our place"? Dr Johnson Gideon Beharry VC

No not at all. Where have I said that all black people are messing up our place? Quite clearly there are some success stories. Beharry is British, and has integrated well, and has done the country a great service. There are others like him, who serve the country well.

However, they are a minority. If you look at crime statistics in UK - black people are proportionally more likely to commit crime. Also, more likely to drop out of school with no qualifications. Less likely to become productive members of society. We have been doing our best for many years in UK to reverse this trend - but it is a difficult battle. I therefore think that we should try to limit the immigration from Africa in order to reduce the burden on our society in the future.

I positively welcome immigration from EU countries (particularly Eastern Europe) as they are generally hard working people. I also wish we could attract immigrants from Japan - wonderful courteous, well educated people who work very hard. Unfortunately Japanese don't want to immigrate to UK due to all the street crime and Islamic terrorism.

It is obviously not very politically correct to make these statements and I realise it is offensive to some people who have been conditioned over many years. But I will say it again - allowing mass immigration from Africa will be a burden on our society for many generations.