PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2017, 22:40
CAT3C AUTOLAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anunaki,

I do too, as there are so many pilots out there from many different backgrounds that are very able and will have a lot to give a lot of airlines not only British Airways.

Of course everyone has a different story to tell about how they got to the flight deck.

I was a modular student, and had been turned down by BA a number of times in the 1990s for sponsorship, being told I was not 'good enough', and followed my own self sponsored route, and 20 years later I find myself in BA as a Captain. So coming from a flying instructor background I have flown with guys from lots of different backgrounds, air force, integrated, modular, and to be honest, it doesn't really matter where these guys come from, its all about attitude. From my time in BA, its the same. I am not gods gift to aviation, however I feel I have the right attitude to the job. I have a lot of time for people with the right attitude. For people who turn up thinking they are gods gift with no respect or regard for the profession, sorry but I don't have much time for that.

Last edited by CAT3C AUTOLAND; 20th Oct 2017 at 23:02.