PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2017, 10:53
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yesse
Yes, if you dare to join this company, first you should be really brave, and second, don't planify to stay here more than 2-3 years maximum. You will be fired, same as all other expat FO's, Captains, LTC, TRI and TRE. They are recruiting a lot of locals LTC, TRI and TRE now. Why? You can guess, the salary of a local TRE is $5000 vs 14-15 thousand of an expat. The thing is that now they need to cover the huge hole they have, because many captains left the company already after knowing these plans, and as they didn't expect that this could happen, now they have a huge problem, and they need everything... Good luck!!
Thanks, i will resign tomorrow on your advice.....

The truth of contract work is you are temporary. You are only as good as your last pay check. The expats may be thinned out gradually, and if and when this happens, you can make your own assesment on time and risk management. Your ranting is just tiresome, and a bit insulting as i and most of the guys here are fully aware of what being a contractor means. I will be here until i feel its time to go.