PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Dick dislikers...
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2003, 07:34
2B1ASK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel NAS

Skin-Friction your comments demonstrate what you realy know about NAS ie nothing! MBZ's have been put on hold untill suitable mittigators have been put into place to address the risks or perceived risks associated with there removal as raise by the regional airlines. As I have stated alot of work is being put into this by all sectors of aviation and all risks are being identified and addressed. Nothing gets implemented untill all safety issues have been addressed. Your tone suggests you may in fact be one of the regional jockeys that thinks the world will fall apart if things change, with your attitude it may well, I am not attacking you please try and keep a open mind on NAS alot of people out there are on your side and working for a better system. Dick does not get it all his own way I can assure you the implementation group are a mixed bag and working bloody hard for us to inprove Australian airspace.

GA aviation should be simple and safe teaching someone to fly is the easy part teaching them the rules and regs and understanding where they can and cant fly and why, its a crock and takes 10 times the training than the actual flying. Thats partly why GA is dying trust me the cost is only a small part, none of my students complain about the cost, they complain about how complicated rules and regs are and why there are so many restrictions. I have been in aviation for 23 years and am dissapointed on a daily basis in the manner we attack each other in other countries being a pilot PVT,COM or ATPL is something to be proud of and there is no I am better because I hold an ATPL attitude this is the Australian cultural difference everyone is on about don't even attempt to deny or justify it I have been on many sides of the fence and see it all the time, remember GA supplied that licence without GA aviation will collapse.

You are realy missing the point this is not about Dick personally I dont like the man its about lowering the accident incident rate and improving our airspace and safety standards and making GA a more user friendly environment. Just because you can't fully understand how NAS will work please don't destroy it keep your mind and eyes open I can assure you with the amount of people working on this every safety issue you can possibly think of has probably been raised and mittagated.