PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Oct 2017, 23:39
patrykbll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by patrykbll
Hey everyone!

Anybody getting this kind of emails lately?

Seems to me like it is not an "auto-reply" type email, one of my friends got the same one yesterday and the text itself was a little different, concerning the same thing, so I figure, a human being had actually gone through my application and I guess they wouldn't waste time if they didn't want to call..
OFC sent them the document they wanted the same day (Last Friday), no feedback except the email saying "Thank you for completing your application"...

Anybody anything?
Thanks!
So a little update - it has been over a month now and still no email, no call...
I'm 29, All ATPL subjects passed at first attempt, average 92%, all skill tests also at first, icao english 6, CPL ME IR , MCC JOC (in simtech with a very good feedback from the instructors- simtech gives you a copy of your progress book which I have also sent to RYR), 230 hours TT, 106 PIC, ongoing FI, I work as an ATPL instructor and speak fluently 5 different languages.. don't know what else (except hours) could they be asking for....

So from what I see it MAY actually be true that they don't like to hire ex-employees (I was a cabin crew between 2011 and 2013)

Slowly getting depressed and thinking of some pay-to-fly line training program..