PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 20th Sep 2017, 22:21
heckyps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello guys! I want to share my experience with you...

I applied in mid-August, email a week later and the call after 4 days; it went ok so I did the assessment in early September.

We started with a briefing about the day, the personal questions were: Tell us about yourself, why pilot, why Ryanair, tell us about your flight school, what was the most difficult moment of your training, why did it take so long to finish and in case of a positive answer when can you start. For the technical: about the last aircraft that I flew (engines, safety systems,...), critical engines (in my ME and the 737) and extinguishers.

The sim:
Departure TNT2N from EMA until 5000', then he gave us a vector, asked us where we were and then follow a QDM, alternative procedure for the ILS and normal landing without emergencies. The same for my mate.
My recommendation: don't worry if you're not able to trim the aircraft... they just want to check your recent knowledge (CRM from the MCC and your IR skills)

After a week I received a positive e-mail, starting in December.

Good luck!