PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAA Pay to Fly
Thread: BAA Pay to Fly
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2017, 15:52
Officer Kite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if not.

My point was and is not to defend BAA and as said i'd be the last one to do so, but they just recently opened a cadet programme via small planet that is not pay2fly, so i don't know where the second poster was going with that one. They have moved away from the pay2fly special organisation they were at one point, they have a few cadet programmes running now that are not pay2fly and in fact offer better value for money than some of the other ones popular on these forums.

Regarding the school and p2f it seems to not be shameful at all for them, their argument is where is the difference in paying ctc 130,000 to fly an a320 for wizz or easyjet to paying them 60,000 for their atpl and then 30,000 for "line training" ... in many cases their p2f ex graduates spent less than ctc graduates are spending today. I despise p2f and think it's the plague, but on paper it is true.

With regards pegasus, i specifically asked out of interest a few weeks ago and was told it wasn't on, i don't know more else.