PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Missed Approach - when to climb?
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2017, 07:27
Virtually There

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dehg5776
I don't understand why you persevere with this.
Originally Posted by Virtually There
Apologies, I know this is getting a bit tedious now and ignores the fact most would instinctively immediately climb out as part of their MA procedure. The point I'm trying to make is, it doesn't appear the regs prevent you from leveling off prior to the MAPt, and this has been used to create the proposition I initially put forth. It is not my idea, but I have heard it proposed now from a number of different sources. That's why I'm asking for the legal take.

Unless there's another reg I've missed, this thread has probably run its course.
Actually, I got my answer a few pages ago and said as much in Post 52. But, you know, then the seagulls swooped with their suggestions I wanted to kill myself etc, and here we are, flogging a dead horse because everyone reads - or doesn't read - what they want to before commenting.

To those who have remained civil and pointed out various regs and reasons why they think the climb must always start immediately in a MA prior to the MAPt, thank you for taking the time to post.