PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2017, 13:29
Kmilford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ybotnoskcaj
Hello everyone, long time lurker as they say, nice to meet you all and I thank the recent posters for all information regarding the process involved during your application.

I am booked onto my stage 2 tests in Fareham on Monday 18th Sept, definitely feeling the stretch as I read and initially thought I should be setting my date within 7 days of passing stage 1, as in be first email they sent it stated they expected the whole process to take around a month, so I went ahead and booked the first possible date before realising I had a 28 page booklet to memorise *doh*!

Lots of night time (daytime in this case as I work nights :P ) reading for me it would seem.

In regards to the FEAST and DART, I doubt I can do anything to prep my innate ability aside from stay hydrated and get a good nights kip. I am curious as to whether anyone has sat the ATC/Pilot aptitude tests for the Navy/RAF aswell as these and whether you noticed any similarities?

ATC hadn't crossed my mind until I scored out of the ballpark on the RAF aptitude tests and it really got me thinking maybe this would be a fantastic career, and so here we are!

In regards to this booklet, I understand it'll be 30 questions related to the content, any idea of how obscure these questions will be? I've got a lot of revising to do over the next 5 days and I'm unsure of what to concentrate the most on!

And is anyone else going this Monday? *tumbleweed*
Hi there!

I am also booked in for Monday 18th September and made the same mistake, not realising how much content there was the absorb.

I think the theory and information parts will sink in, my main concern is memorising the aircrafts in such a short space of time. Hoping someone may be able to shed some light on roughly how big a part of the test these make up?

Either way, will be cramming in all the revision I can over the next 5 days!

And any tips for FEAST and DART are greatly appreciated.

Good luck with the revision