PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anna's Antics
Thread: Anna's Antics
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2017, 11:44
airplaneridesrfun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why we are still talking is baffling! I do not blame the HPE comittee..... but the leadership. While we have been talking, the company has gone on a PR campaign against us, made two SO's on flight ok, continued to bully us and tell us we are the problem, made healthcare worse, and the list goes on.... We have done nothing but send members letters telling us how wonderful the HPE process is. WHAT??? Head in the sand approaches rarely turn out well.

DS, when he ran for chairman said he would like to be like the chairman we had when SLS and COS 08 came out. That was truly an appalling time for me. Guys were able to work to 65, delaying my command. Meanwhile, friends of mine signed over to COS 08 because the company wanted them to (and the union blessed it due to 25 year housing being written in stone). Now, those friends have either lost out on two years of BPP, or are currently missing out on BPP....... and they still have/had their commands deferred.

I've heard the plan is to get rid of expensive pilots, and then hire DEC's again, due to the inexperience level of the younger generation. Why wouldn't they if they can push through everything else they want to with the young bucs. They only need to look at the history of CX pilots to figure out how crappy this company can be.

We are in the midst of making a decision. I think that decision needs to be to retract the thumb and extend the middle finger. That is how we are being treated. However, we need not turn the other cheek, and throw the dung right back at her!

Time to grow a set of balls!