PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 6th Sep 2017, 20:00
patrykbll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone!

Anybody getting this kind of emails lately?

Dear Patryk,

Thank you for applying for the Ryanair type-rating program.

Ryanair is currently interested in your application. However, your online application is not yet complete.

The following documents are missing or do not comply with the requirements set by Ryanair:
A flight school report in English signed by the school’s Head of Training (which confirms ATPL, CPL and MEIR passes and the number of attempts made for each section)
** if not able to obtain a Flight school report, please upload any document explaining the reasons why this report cannot be obtained!

The number of attempts on the ATPL theory exams are unclear. Would you be able to provide us with a FSR that contains the number of attempts of the ATPL?

Once you have completed your online application (as per the above instructions) we would appreciate it if you would notify us by replying to this email.
Please note, that for operational reasons, we will only be able to reply to suitable applicants who are selected by the airline to proceed in the selection process.

Please complete your ONE existing online application so your application can be reviewed.

Kind regards,
Seems to me like it is not an "auto-reply" type email, one of my friends got the same one yesterday and the text itself was a little different, concerning the same thing, so I figure, a human being had actually gone through my application and I guess they wouldn't waste time if they didn't want to call..
OFC sent them the document they wanted the same day (Last Friday), no feedback except the email saying "Thank you for completing your application"...

Anybody anything?
Thanks!