View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2017, 09:39
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Uxbridge
Posts: 579
You can fly G reg on an FAA licence after jumping through some hoops. See ORS Series 4 No: 1228.
However, this may all change by April.

Canadian PPL would make the hoops different, as would any other licence from outside the EU.

Thanks again Europe............
MrAverage is offline