PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2017, 11:32
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anybody who is in the know about the L3 training contract - it says you have 28 days to sign and send back - does anybody know what the case is if you require longer to sign it etc? I'm going to enquire about this too on Monday.
I was awaiting BBVA's response before I paid the first payment/deposit but I made sure to return the contract within the timeframe asked of me. The staff at CTC/L3 were accommodating of BBVA taking some time and didn't rush for that first payment. As long as I kept them updated throughout they were happy with that. Given it's an MPL offer i'd double check with them first hand though!

BBVA are restructuring their operations in the UK following a reduction in sale of typical high street products. The Canary Wharf office which manages the BBVA loan product is to close at the end of the year as part of this. Loans accepted by November 2017 will be honored and managed by another branch during the restructuring. BBVA themselves are a huge entity in Spain and are the countries second largest bank. Their focus in the UK was mostly on investments / commercial products to which pilot funding sat within.