PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2017, 23:28
ml11avc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all

My name is Amy, for anybody who was with me on day 2 of the assessments!

I've been routed MPL and received the contract in the post today. No clue how I'm going to fund it yet, doesn't seem as if underwriting will be happening! I've decided that I'm going to ring easyjet next week to enquire - member of staff at CTC told me it was unlikely that I've got it as they hadn't been informed by easyjet, so just gonna approach them directly!

On the other hand, it's gonna be looking way more likely that I secure a loan against my parents property. We'll see as nothing about that is certain at all! This industry has made virtually no progress at all at making it more accessible for the ordinary person.

My next steps now are to contact high street banks to see if they're able to offer anything and hopefully speak to a financial advisor. Clearly it seems that BBVA may still be an option, but it makes me question their safety and the bank itself as to why they're removing their pilot product. Could anybody shed any light on this?

Il let you all know what becomes of high street banks! Really do not want to have to turn this offer down

Also, for anybody who is in the know about the L3 training contract - it says you have 28 days to sign and send back - does anybody know what the case is if you require longer to sign it etc? I'm going to enquire about this too on Monday. Will keep everybody posted!

Hope you guys find out your route allocations soon