PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2017, 08:18
Kirsteneg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CWill
Hi Igi, congrats on passing stage 2! I was also there for stage 2 on that date and I too passed, I was the welsh man wearing a leather jacket and carrying a rucksack.

I booked my stage 3 for the 30th of Nov to give me as much time to prepare as I can haha, don't want to mess this up!

I'm curious about stage 3 myself, I'd like to know some of the interview questions asked. I'm not after answers but we're expected to prepare answers for questions asked so I'm not sure why anyone would be against sharing, if anyone is willing to help me out please shoot me a pm, would greatly appreciate it!

Good luck with your stage 3 Igi, all the best mate, let me know how it goes!
Congrats on passing stage 2.

Re. Stage 3 interview questions, you'll find most people would be against sharing specific details because we are explicitly asked not to divulge any information. I think a big part of the process is putting you under pressure to see how you can think on the spot, so knowing what's going to be asked kind of defeats the purpose.

As a starter though, just like with any job interview it would be beneficial for you to think of the key competencies that are required of an ATCO, such as making decisions, calm under pressure etc. and think about examples you could use to show them how you have these essential attributes. Also think about other personal qualities that you think would be essential in getting through the college training which is said to be tough. Just remember there is a personality interview as well that will focus less on ATC and more on your personal qualities.

All the best.