PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2017, 01:30
CWill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Igi
Hi all.

After passing stage 2 last week I've just booked a date for stage 3 (24th of October).

I am hoping that someone will be able to shed a bit of light on a "EuroControl Computer-Based Assessment" part.
Is it sort of thing like FEAST/DART in a sense that there is not too much preparation available to do at home beforehand? Or is there anything I can study or practice to get ready for this?

Any info would be appreciated (even about the interview part) although I know you guys can't say much anyway

P.S. If there is anyone reading this from a group that did stage 2 on 17th of August, how did you guys do? I am just curious
Hi Igi, congrats on passing stage 2! I was also there for stage 2 on that date and I too passed, I was the welsh man wearing a leather jacket and carrying a rucksack.

I booked my stage 3 for the 30th of Nov to give me as much time to prepare as I can haha, don't want to mess this up!

I'm curious about stage 3 myself, I'd like to know some of the interview questions asked. I'm not after answers but we're expected to prepare answers for questions asked so I'm not sure why anyone would be against sharing, if anyone is willing to help me out please shoot me a pm, would greatly appreciate it!

Good luck with your stage 3 Igi, all the best mate, let me know how it goes!