PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2017, 05:21
Yesse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay away

Guys, i was in the office today, because i am doing my recurrent sim, and i saw a lot of brand new local cadets. I was talking with oke of them, and he told me that they are 500 in total for this year. So, 500 cadets plus 250 who will be relased shortly, will be around 750 new pilots in the company. The local instructor, who is my friend, told me that these cadets will give the upgrade to the actual local FO's ( around 200 with nearly 5000 hours ) within the next 1 or 2 years, so good bye to the expat captains after this time. The agencies are doing fake promises to the pilots that they need for this short period of time, but then they will say, sorry... You have 60 days and ur contract will be finished. So guys, choose another option if u are thinking about future in this company. All this info was just confirmed again for some other high position person in the office this morning. If you want to join, is up to you, but this is the real thing that nobody will tell you, and the real thing that many others they just don't want to see. Good luck!!