PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2017, 14:38
Daleboy93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aspiringatco93 View Post
Hiya guys!

I've got my Stage 2 on 31st August and i'm super nervous! On that note, can anyone tell me - I was reading through the info and that section where it says if you fail you'll 'be invited to leave' how do they do this? Do they just call the successful people through and then if you're not called you just leave or?
I guess i'm just adding bait of extra pressure on myself by worrying about if that happens and being super embarrassed! (probably a stupid thought i know)

Thanks again guys!
Hopefully i'll see some of you soon!
As Ela said it is a bit brutal, we had 12 in our stage 2 and 10 failed FEAST, they just read down the list and if you're not on it then you stay for DART. If you're called you just leave the room and are taken back to reception I presume.

Originally Posted by giggl3fac3
Hello, I have my Stage 2 Assessment day coming up and I am just wondering how hard the multiple choice questionnaire is? I have gone over and over the document that they have provided but there is a lot to learn and there is no guidance to how relevant the entire document is to this initial test. I may be thinking into this too much... any help is appreciated!
Compared to the rest of the day the multiple choice is an absolute walk in the park. They don't ask really specific stuff about the aircraft, if you've got a rough idea on the numbers for the aircraft that's enough. Then its just a random selection on the rest of the info plus a few Speed/Distance/Time calcs. Not something you should fail on if you've put in a few days going through the booklet.