PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JT leaving Virgin this week
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2017, 01:40
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Berealgetreal
I didn't see that, quite the opposite in fact. The idea that Skywest, Tiger or QF group pilots would be poorly treated by Virgin pilots is total nonsense.

Say what you want about company and management but dare not speak of the pilots like that. I can't speak highly enough of them, they are excellent people. The camaraderie is excellent, if its not helping a pilot you've never met with an upcoming sim its lending a hand on the weekend to shift house. That includes the check and training department, done hundreds of checks and sims and never had a bad experience. Thats my experience.

It was intact this that drew me to the company in the first place and on that front I've not been disappointed.

Top notch.
I think the reality is that there are people like that in all organisations and they thankfully are the less informed, immature and in the minority but shouldn't be taken to be representative of an entire group.
On the whole my experience has been positive regardless of which company I've worked for, most decent people have been hardworking and agnostic when it came to commentary on the opposition whomever they may be.